2010/11/15 Ura Tanzawa Fishing Area, Kanagawa
Uratanzawa Stream Fishing Area lies on the northern side of Tanzawa Mountains where many trout waters are usually concentrated on the southern side. Access is via Lake Sagami IC off Chuo Highway.
The stream is devidied into 3 parts. Yamame Classic I in downstream where you can fish without wading and Yamame Classic II in upstream which is left in wild. They are both catch & release. Mid section is for lure & fly only and the bag limit is 10 fish.
Raibow trout, brown trout, brook trout, white-spotted char, and cherry salmon.
All year open from 6:00 to evening (as late as 19:30)
Fishing Permit & Regulations
3,200 JPY/ from noon to dusk
Access by Car
– Take Chuo Expressway to Sagamiko IC (about 1 hour from downtown Tokyo)
– Make right as you exit highway on National Road 20 and continue for about 200m
– Make left at the junction of Yoshino into Prefecture Road 520
– Drive Route 520 ends into Prefecutre Road 76
– Stay on Road 76 to the junction of Kannogawa Iriguchi and make right
– Fishery will be on your right hand side after passing by 2 signboards