2017/11/17 Fish Up Lake Akikawa – Akiruno, Tokyo
Fish Up Lake Akikawa aka just Lake Akikawa is a man-made lake built as part of outdoor area of Tokyo Summer Land Water Park in Akiuruno, Tokyo.
Open Season & Hours
- Late November til mid May (lake is used for kayaking in off season)
- 7am – 5pm
- Rainbow trout
- Cherry salmon
- White-spotted char
- Brown trout
- 3,800 JPY/6 hours
- 3,100JPY/ 3 hours
Please pay at admission office.
- Only lure & fly fishing
- No tenkara allowed
- Spey tackle OK
Access by Train
- From Shinjuku Station, take Chuo Line to Tachikawa.
- From Tachikawa Station, take Oume Line to Akikawa Station.
- Take the bus bound to Tokyo Summerland
- Get off at Tokyo Summerland bus stop
Call 042-558-5861 for pick up shuttle (only available between 10am – 5pm)